Amid challenges created by COVID-19, Pinellas County wants to make sure its business partners are prepared for the 2020 hurricane season.
Join this year’s Pinellas County Business Hurricane Summit, held virtually from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. on Wednesday, July 22. In addition to discussing challenges and questions the business community has relating to hurricane preparedness, a panel of local representatives will address COVID-19 implications, too.
The summit will be moderated by Mike Meidel, Director of Pinellas County Economic Development, and will feature the following panelists:
- Cathie Perkins, Pinellas County Emergency Management Director
- Leroy Bridges, Visit St. Pete/Clearwater, Vice President, Digital & Communications
- Jevon Graham, Clearwater Fire and Rescue Division Chief
- Josh Boatwright, Pinellas County Marketing and Communications Lead Public Information Officer
- Pinellas County's Department of Health