Visit St Pete/Clearwater is happy to announce that we have embarked on an initiative to improve our market’s visibility and engagement in Google’s search and travel exploration products. Central to these Google products are the individual listings for each business.
Join Visit St. Pete/Clearwater and Miles Partnership for a one-hour session intended for any interested tourism-related business operators and stakeholders. The Google Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) team from Miles Partnership will outline what Google products influence travel planning and consumer decision making and provide an overview of the features available in Google My Business.
During this one-hour session you will learn:
- What Visit St Pete/Clearwater is doing to improve our area’s presence on Google
- How your Google My Business listing is surfaced in Google search and travel products
- Opportunities to get the most exposure, customer satisfaction and marketing insights for your business from the free Google My Business platform
- Overview of features in Google My Business to engage customers
- How to prepare for “instant verification” of your business on Google and tactical GMB training at the Industry Workshops on February 12 & 13
This session is part of a two-part education initiative for our partners on how you can expand your exposure within Google's products and improve your engagement and conversion with your customers. Please also mark your calendar to attend the second part of this education initiative at one of our in-market workshops being held February 12, 2019 and February 13, 2019.