Visit St. Pete/Clearwater will continue to compile a list of industry tools. resources and information related to COVID-19 as it becomes available. Please check back regularly and note that these funds and resources are changing rapidly.
Service & Hospitality Industry
- Operation: Attitude Of Gratitude – Fueling The Frontline: support our healthcare workers, first responders and emergency services personnel while simultaneously supporting our restaurants and food service business community.
- The Above and Beyond Foundation: awarding $500 virtual VISA cards to those that have gone above and beyond but have lost their jobs due to COVID-19
- Tampa Service Industry: Tip A Service Worker
- CORE: Children of Restaurant Employees resources and financial support
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program: meant to aid service industry personnel experiencing financial difficulties as a direct result of the outbreak.
- Restaurant Employee Relief Fund: provides grants to restaurant industry employees experiencing hardship from COVID-19
- National Restaurant Association's Employee Relief Fund: support restaurant workers impacted by COVID-19
- Another Round Another Rally: offering $500 relief grants for hospitality workers who lost their jobs or had their hours slashed
- St. Pete Virtual Tip Jar
- Samuel Adams Restaurant Strong Fund: Supporting America’s restaurant industry impacted by COVID-19
- Feeding Tampa Bay: Mobile Pantries
- Free Access Spectrum Broadband: ways Spectrum is offering support to communities during COVID-19
- 211.org: United Way National COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund
- FAU Hospitality and Tourism Management Online Certificate Program: Waived Costs and Fees
- Reemployment Assistance Service Center
- Florida Unemployment
- PSTA Essential Workers Program: Coming Soon - new program to help essential employees get to and from work during this period when bus service is reduced.