Visit St. Pete/Clearwater will continue to compile a list of business tools. resources and information related to COVID-19 as it becomes available. Please check back regularly.
- Pinellas CARES Small Business Grants: Providing a one time $5,000 grant to help offset the significant, temporary loss of revenue to qualified businesses. CARES Small Business FAQs.
- Paycheck Protection Program: helps small businesses keep their workforce employed during COVID-19
- IRS Tax Relief
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- Mainvest Main Street Initative
- JPMorgan Philanthropic Investment: address humanitarian and economic challenges, supporting vulnerable and underrepresented communities, small businesses and existing nonprofit partners
- James Beard Foundation Relief Fund: provide micro-grants to independent food and beverage businesses in need
- Fighting Chance Fund: Provide relief to small businesses located in the city of St. Petersburg
- Small Business Endurance Grant: one-time, $1,000 grants to eligible small businesses located in the city of Tarpon Springs
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Save Small Business Fund: helping small businesses who are struggling during COVID-19
Small Business Tools
- Google Crisis Resources for Small Business: Resources to help your small business manage through uncertainty
- Short Time Compensation Program for Employees: a voluntary employer program designed to help employers maintain their staff instead of temporarily laying off employees
- First Responder Meal Wheel: purchase meals for first responders. Member restaurants are put into Wheel of Names and a business is randomly selected to get the ORDER!
- EDGE Guide Feeds Healthcare Workers: teaming up with one local restaurant and one hospital or healthcare provider per day to raise money to provide daily meals for healthcare workers.
- Yelp's Tips for Businesses: COVID-19 Response Tips
- TripAdvisor Restaurant Resources: helpful resources for your restaurant during the COVID-19 crisis.
Arts & Culture
- American for the Arts Economic Impact Survey: 5-minute survey designed to collect information about the financial and human impacts that the spread of the coronavirus have had on arts and cultural organizations
- Pinellas County Arts & Culture COVID-19 Impact Survey
- American for the Arts Resource & Response Center for COVID-19